SDGE (Various Projects)
CPM-Partners performed SWPPP compliance inspection and reporting services on the following SDG&E projects:
▪ Encinas Wood to Steel Conversion Project
▪ Wood to Steel Replacement Project – Tie-Line 698
▪ Del Cerro Overhead to Underground Conversion
▪ Wood to Steel Replacement Project-Tie-line 633
▪ National Avenue 20A Phase 1 Overhead to Underground Conversion
▪ National Avenue 20A Phase 2 Overhead to Underground Conversion
▪ Rancho Bernardo Data Center
▪ Wood to Steel Replacement Project – Tie-line 6927
▪ Gas Line 3010 Underground Valve Replacement
Overhead to Underground Conversion Project
The National Avenue 20A-Phase 2 project incorporates residential streets located in the vicinity of National Avenue, from 38th Street to 43rd Street. This linear construction project involves the conversion of overhead electrical utilities to underground. Project scope includes excavating, trenching and the installation of new underground electric transmission lines for commercial and residential SDG&E customers within the city of National City.
Underground Valve Replacement Project
The Gas Line 3010 project is located in northern San Diego County and was primarily a retrofit project that involves the replacement of major
underground control valves at multiple SDG&E substations. Project scope includes excavating, shoring, paving, and landscaping.
CPM Partners, as a sub-consultant, provided field personnel and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) compliance inspection services to
San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) Company on various projects throughout Southern California. Services have included providing SWPPP monitoring services, daily inspections, sampling, training, photo logs and agency reporting.
Location: San Diego, CA